Monday, November 12, 2007

I Can't Seem to Write

There's been a lot going on in my spiritual journey with some major changes about to happen, and yet I can't seem to write about it. I have several journal entries that I have tried to turn into blog posts but I simply lose interest in the attempt. Part of the reason is that writing is more work to me than it is a release. The biggest reason however is than most of these potential posts have to deal with the past, and I am bored with thinking about it. I'm ready to move on. I can't go forward looking back.

Just for fun however, I'll list some of the titles of these journal entries. Who knows, maybe one day I will turn one of them into a post.

My Own Post Secret

The Illusion of Unity

I Do Not Belong in Haran

I Hate Religion


Most recently, I can feel the Lord working to increase the grace and mercy I show others. I can see I've been more critical and judgemental than the pattern Christ is forming me into. Rather than tell you the types of situations in which I find it hard to show mercy and grace, I'll simply say that I'll be glad to be rid of a critical spirit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse, that I can not participate now in discussion - it is very occupied. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.